Still in My Private Project

Hello there, long time no see since I made my first post.
I was busy doing my business, house keeping and doing my project making a hanging name of my daughter made of felt. I was going to make a felt owl, a felt bird, some felt leaves and colorful felt flowers and a twig to hang them on. The last but not least I need to make some letters for name. I give you a picture of them but I forgot to take picture of the twig, leaves and letters. For the pattern of them I took it from this blog.

The owl, bird and flowers

And now I'll show you the finished project.
Cute hanging name

 How cute.....I love it very much. I used vintage ribbon that I found in my mommy's kit box.
Another project was waiting for me,because my husband asked me to make some souvenirs made of felt and I was confused what kind of souvenirs that I should make. I have some ideas to make felt key chains, felt bookmarks, felt pins or magnetic felt. But I haven't decided what I would make for him. Then I made all of them, these are the souvenirs made of felt.


So far, I made them as brooches, my next target is making hair clip and bandana made of felt. I can't wait how they will look like. But, I have to buy the hair clips and some cute elastic ribbons. So, be patience for my next project.

Comments